How to Apply
- Please click “Apply Online”.
- Click “Log on” or “Create New Account”.
- If you are creating a new account, please make sure you enter the correct contact information (including zip code).
- Choose among 5 different areas.
- Choose the fellowship/project award you want to apply. Once the category is selected, the applicant will not be able to make changes. The applicant can start a new application.
- Start the application process.
- Please make all Chinese files (Application Letter, CV, one recommendation letter, CV of the US mentor, and research proposal) into one PDF document, and do the same with the English files.
- Upload the applications.
- Please make sure you upload all required application materials by checking off the items on the Grant Application Checklist, which can also be downloaded from the MMAAP Foundation’s bilingual website at www.mmaapf.org.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon successful uploading of your application.
- It is strongly recommended that you visit our Frequently Asked Question page before reaching out for further assistance. For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our project coordinator Mia Wang at email@example.com, or phone 212.850.4505.
For application guidelines, please refer to Grants/Funding Opportunities on the homepage.